Equipment Rental Policies
- HOURLY RENTAL FEES
2-4 hour minimum; prorated until 6 hours, when they reach the Day Rate
- DAILY RENTAL FEES
6-24 hours, exclusive of Weekend Rental Fees
- WEEKEND RENTAL FEES
Out Friday after 4:00, In Monday before 9:00 = 2 Day
Out Saturday before 12:00, In Monday before 9:00 = 1.5 Day
Out Saturday between 12:00-4:00, In Monday before 9:00 = 1.25 Day
Out Saturday after 4:00, In Monday before 9:00 = 1 Day
- EVENING RENTAL FEES
Out M-F after 4:00, In by 9:00 the following morning = 4 Hour Fee
- Minimum - 2 hours, 4 hours or 1 day, depending on equipment
- Daily rate - 24 hours
- Weekly rate - 7 consecutive days to the same time
- 4 week rate - 4 consecutive weeks to the same time
NOTE: RENT IS CHARGED FOR ALL TIME OUT. For you to get the best value for your money, return all items on or before the date and time DUE IN on your rental contract.
- A valid driver's license or photo ID is required for ALL rentals.
- Required at time rental item is picked up. If driver's license does not show a local address, payment by credit card may be required (excluding open account customers).
- Payment or Deposit by credit card is required on all rentals with a deposit equal to or exceeding $100.00.
- Cash rental or deposits are accepted on small tool items with deposits at or below $75.00.
- We accept Visa, Master Card, Discover, and American Express. Debit cards may be used for payment, as long as they contain a Visa or Master Card logo.
- Deposits vary per item. Deposits are refundable upon return of equipment in good condition.
- We normally only charge metered hours on large generator rentals (10kw & above) or sub-rented equipment with meters. Please check with your salesperson for confirmation before completing your rental checkout.
- Rates for rental items equipped with hour meters are based on 8
hours per day, 40 hours per week, and 160 hours per month.
Additional usage will be charged accordingly.
- Please call for item availability.
- Reservations are welcome!
- Prices are subject to change. Please call for price quotes.
- All rental charges are for time out, whether used or not.
- If you encounter any operational problems, call Portland Rent All immediately.
- No credits or adjustments will be made unless we are notified as soon as the problem is encountered.
Delivery and Pick-up
- Delivery and pickup are available at reasonable rates.
- Please call for the charge to your specific location.
- All rental items should be gathered in a single location convenient for pickup.
- If you prefer, you may pickup and return your rental items to our location.
- Responsibility for rental items remains with the customer from delivery to return.
- All items should be secured and protected from the weather.
- Additional charges for replacements are made for missing or damaged items.
- Equipment is sent out full of fuel and should be returned full.
- A fuel charge will be assessed on the return if not full - minimum of 1 gallon.
- Equipment is sent out clean and is to be returned clean. A cleaning charge will be added if equipment is returned dirty (minimum 1 hour).
Note: These policies do not supersede what is stipulated in the signed rental contract.